WINTERSPORT SHOP RATES
- Full Tune-up ski + snowboard[ Hand-File, Bevel & Polish Edges, Minor P-Tex, Iron Wax, Flatten Base ] $60.00
- Edge& Tune ski + snowboard [ Machine Sharpen & Polish Edges, Machine Wax ] $35.00
- Extra P-Tex $5 & up
- Edge repair/core shots $ per estimate
- Iron wax [ lasts longer, higher grade wax ] $20.00
- Machine wax [ quicker turn around, mid-grade wax ] $10.00
- Binding mount ski flat $70.00
- Ski Binding Calibration $30
- Ski Binding Calibration (with new boot purchase) $15
- Binding Re-mount ski flat $80.00
- Binding mount snowboard $15.00
All of our ski and snowboard service technicians are certified.
We are an indemnified shop. What this means: Ski binding indemnification lists are compiled by the National Ski and Snowboard Retailers Association to determine which models will be covered under the manufacturer's liability. If we are not certified for a particular manufacturer, or if the ski or binding in question is no longer indemnified by the manufacturer, we will not be able to service the equipment. Please call or stop by for more information.
We service equipment on a first-come-first-served basis. In the event you have a ski or snowboard emergency, we will do our best to accommodate you. Please understand that this is a case-by-case basis, and depends on our workload at the time. You are always welcome to call (702)252-8077 to find out the expected wait for equipment return.
Rental guests must be 18 years of age or older or accompanied by a legal guardian when reserving or picking up a rental. The signature of a legal guardian is required on the reservation form prior to equipment release.All rental guests must pick up their own equipment, or be present prior to rental to be sized, select riding style, and sign a release waiver before equipment will be released.
We do not charge a monetary deposit or place any funds "on hold" during your rental period. However, we do require a signed bill of sale and a credit card imprint as a deposit.
We do not rent clothing or helmets with our winter equipment.
All equipment is rented on a first-come-first-served basis, and payment is required before release.
All rentals are final. No refunds will be given in the event of cancellation, injury, inclement weather, or natural/unnatural disaster.