Bike & Hiking Tours
See Las Vegas Like Never Before
Want to escape the Vegas Strip and see the true wild side of Las Vegas? Then book a tour with us to check out some of the most scenic rides and hikes in the southwest, including the Red Rock National Conservation Area and Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
Speak With A Specialist
Want to speak with someone about a private guided tour? Our Tour Manager, Amy, is available to discuss and plan your perfect Las Vegas Guided Experience.
Choose Your Tour
Bike Tour Information
Depending on the Mojave Desert heat, we suggest an 8:30 am pick-up during the cooler months. During the summer months, we will not pick-up guests later than 7:00 am in order to ensure the safety of our guests and our guides.
We will tailor a tour to suit any level of rider. See the sites, stop for pics, or mash - from weekend warrior to seasoned racer, McGhie’s has a guided bike tour for you!
- Awarded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for the last 6 years and Top Rated tour operator with 400+ 5-star reviews
- Each bike tour includes bike rental and a clean helmet and gloves
- Only company to have permits to tour in both Lake Mead National Rec Area and Red Rock Canyon
- More than 40 years of professional guiding experience on the trails Top rated with over 300 excellent review
- The original private bicycle tour operator company in Las Vegas
- Over 150 road, mountain, and hybrid bikes in our rental fleet
- Quick and personal response for trip planning
- All Guides have current First Aid and CPR certification
- Mountain bike rental location is based at the trailhead of more than 140 miles of singletrack
- In addition to private tours, we're experts in leading corporate and other large group tours
Hiking Tour Information
Hikes are tailored to the dynamics of your group and interests. Our professional guides will keep your attention on the sights instead of on the map. Let us help you plan a great Nevada backcountry outing for you, your family, and friends. Explore the desert and its diverse geography in trusted company. Whether you are seeking a short afternoon stroll or an all day adventure, we have a hike for you. We have been guiding locals and travelers in and around Vegas for over 50 years! Call us or stop into the shop to discuss the variety of trips we can put together.
All of our guided hiking tours occur within the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and our routes include: Calico Tanks, Ice Box Canyon, Pine Creek & Willow Springs, La Madre Springs, and Turtle Head Springs.
- Trail hikes ranging from 3-6 miles and rock scrambling adventures averaging 2-3 miles with levels from moderate to strenuous (based on the active person).
- Total tour time for hike is approximately 5 hrs., including travel time.
- Minimum age for hikers is 10 yrs.old.
- Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen are highly recommended!
- Do not forget your camera!
- Tour includes round-trip transportation from Las Vegas, snacks, water, the use of a pack and your fabulous hiking guide.
With a 24 hour notice, we will refund in full. McGhie’s will cancel a tour due to weather conditions or wind advisory. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund. Our guests should not be penalized for a weather event. To cancel your tour, call Tour Manager Amy at (702)445-3353. A FULL REFUND OF YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE PROCESSED. Any no-show or day-of cancellations will NOT be refunded. More Questions covered on our tour FAQ page.